Barcelona tours: choose your own memories!
The most detailed list of things to do in Barcelona, ordered categories with real reviews of attractions and guides. This is very convenient if you haven't decided what to do in Barcelona yet.
Here you will find all the necessary information and tour descriptions. A great selection of day trips from Barcelona, gastronomic tours, sightseeing day tours and multi-day trips. Find your perfect tour. Make your memories from Barcelona unforgettable!
The only company that brings you by minivan at the heart of Girona city centre.
Travel through history in Girona and immerse in the pristine scenery of Costa Brava. Experience a unique landscape along the way and head into the historic town of Girona. Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town, have a look to the widest Gothic Cathedral in the world and be surprised by the colourful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River. After the Girona tour, drive to Costa Brava and breath it's unique surroundings and nature.
- Marvel at Girona medieval winding streets and explore the city's Jewish Quarter
- Visit a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustav Eiffel
- Visit the historical town of Pals and the fisherman’s village of Calella
- Dip into the crystal clear waters of the Costa Brava
- A small group of max. 8 people to ensure a better experience and more personalised attention
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Led by an expert guide
Enjoy priority access and visit two of the most relevant masterworks of Antoni Gaudí, the Sagrada Familia (1882-still under construction) and the Park Güell (1900-1914) in a semi-private guided tour (maximum 12 people) to ensure a more intimate experience with your guide. In both places, you will learn the history of the temple and the park, the details of its architecture and about the ideas that the famous architect shaped on them. This tour will introduce you closer to the personality of Gaudi, the person he was, and what the times were like when he lived in Barcelona at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
Round-trip hotel pick-up & drop-off included.
Get a taste for the top attractions in Barcelona during this 8-hour excursion covering the many highlights of the Catalan capital. Tour Passeig de Gracia, an elegant boulevard that hosts a wealth of modernist architecture like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, before discovering Antoni Gaudí's Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia. You’ll also explore the incredible history of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter before finishing with sublime city views from on top of Montjuïc.
- Full-day highlights trip of Barcelona's top attractions
- Admire the modernist architecture like Gaudí's Casa Batllo
- Enjoy the whimsical design and amazing views of Park Güell
- See the towering spires of the Antoni Gaudí masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia
- Wander the ancient streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Take the trip to 'new heights' on top of Montjuïc Mountain
- Great introduction to the many attractions in Barcelona
A maximum of 12 people per group to ensure a more intimate experience with your foodie tour guide.
A vegetarian option is available.
Midday tour: 11.00am
Evening tour: 6.00pm
Make the most of your Barcelona visit choosing the combo with one of our catamaran cruises, and see Barcelona Skyline from a new point of view! Join a 60 minutes cruise or pick the premium 90 minutes cruise that includes a chill-out background music. Leaving from Port Vell, admire monuments such as the World Trade Center, the largest yachts in the city, Port Olimpic and much more!