Budapest tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of excursions and activities in Budapest. Fun family holidays, group as well as individual tours to Budapest with a detailed description, real reviews and pictures.
Plan a holiday and book your trip on our website. Find all you need for fun holiday with Tourharbor.
You’ll be awed by the sparkling city lights while enjoying beverages and live music entertainment performed by three members of the Rajko Folk Orchestra, playing popular favourites as well as local classics for your amusement.
The cruise is leaving from a center based port with easy access by public transportation
Duration: 120 minutes at 7pm; 90 minutes at 10pm!
Choice of 30 language film and audio-guide.
1 glass of drink - choice of champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and free wifi on board.
• You arrive to our boat, and after a fast check-in you are welcomed with a glass of Hungarian sparkling wine / spritzer or handmade lemonade
• Choose your own seat, all of them come with an amazing view
• Enjoy the best landmarks of Budapest with recorded English commentary
• Amazing photo-taking opportunities on the upstairs open deck
• Unlimited refills on your champagne, spritzer, or lemonade
• Only card payment will be available, cash payment will not be accepted.
• Additional drinks can be bought at the bar
• Optional Hungarian culinary assorted platter: Cured Mangalica-ham, two types of home-made sausage , hand craft hard cheese, marinated fresh
goat-cheese and grilled red pepper, pickled vegetables, ciabatta-bites
• For bookings exceeding 10 people, please contact us
• The city lights turn off at 11PM every day, please consider this before finalizing your booking
Blow off some steam at the pools of Széchenyi Spa which is Europe’s largest healing bath with its’ 15 indoor,and 3 outdoor pools.Pools temperatures are between 18 -38 °C,the complex covers 6220㎡ with saunas and steam bath.
After,discover a hidden gem in the city center to taste some pálinka (spirits;virgin drinks are available too).Unlike whiskey or vodka,pálinka is made exclusively from fruits and has an aromatic smell.
Inside the Pálinka Experience’s interactive exhibits,you will learn about its' birth,tradition&history.That’s why the Pálinka Act of Parliament exists,to regulate and protect the production&quality.
The booking date is the visit date for the Spa. Pálinka Experince can be visited within 5 days from booking date.