Sydney tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of excursions and attractions in Sydney. Fun family experiences, group or individual tours to Sydney with a detailed description, real reviews and pictures.
Plan a holiday and order a tour on our website. Find all you need for fun holiday with Tourharbor.
Watch unforgettable moments from past Concert Hall performances, learning about the history and future of this world-famous hall in an immersive digital experience.
Please note that as we are a busy performing arts centre, venues and theatres are subject to availability at the time of your tour.
Option: Tour & Dine at Opera Bar OR House Canteen:
Make the most of a day out at the Opera House by going on our 1-hour tour followed by a lunch or an early dinner at your choice of Opera Bar or House Canteen, both located on the lower concourse.
Option: Language Tour.
Choose French, German, or Spanish Tour, to experience the tour with one of our language-speaking guides.
• The shoreline of Sparkling Sydney Cove
• Harbour views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Cadman’s Cottage, The Rocks oldest surviving cottage built in 1816
• Campbell’s Cove, offering fantastic views of Sydney Harbour
• Awe inspiring Argyle Cut begun with convict labour in 1843
• Within The Rocks historic precinct, we will wander through Greenway Lane, Kendall Lane, Suez Canal, Foundation Park and much more.