Bangkok tours, things to do and tickets
TourHarbor recommends to you the best Bangkok online tour comparison. We'll help you to pick the most interesting travel activities among the wide variety of tours.
Compare skip-the-line tickets to attractions and other joyful experiences. Your Bangkok tour will impress every traveler. You will have lasting memories of multiple pleasing moments.
Exploring at night and by the iconic tuk tuk is a great way to discover Bangkok and learn about the local culture.
On this 4-hour tour you will:
• Whizz around Bangkok in a tuk tuk
• Visit The Flower Market, the grounds of Wat Arun, and Chinatown
• Explore the historic part of Bangkok, and see famous temples and sights illuminated at night
• Enjoy snacks, dinner and a dessert!
This is considered a cultural tour with food. However, it should not be considered an in-depth food tour.
This tour is available in 2 options:
• Small group join in tour with maximum 12 guests (available daily except Mondays)
• Private Tour for just yourself (suitable for families with young children).
For join tour, we keep as a small group tour with 10 persons.
For private tour, we can handle any amount of participant as per your request.
Our tour was carefully curated and will take you on a journey through the backstreets of Bangkok, mopping up a 15+ taster menu in street spots and eateries that have been serving locals for decades. We'll meet at Yaowarat to discover the rich Thai-Chinese culinary marriage that make this district one of the city's most buzzing street food spots. It's not just about the food though. It's about the people behind the plates who have dedicated their lives to cooking on the street.
• Say goodbye to long, stressful bus journeys on this convenient small-group guided tour.
• See Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, the summer home of Thai kings, and explore the ruins of ancient Ayutthaya.
• Visit iconic sites, including Wat Mahathat, Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
• Learn about Thai Buddhism as you tour Ayutthaya’s ancient temples (wats)
• Experience unique itineraries crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides
• Hop aboard two-way transfers from Bangkok hotels within selected areas or National Stadium Station.
• Enjoy a TripGuru Signature experience: curated, solo travel-friendly, and in small groups.
Take this tour to get a glimpse of everyday life on the water in Thailand. Cruise along the Bangkok canals in a narrow, long-tailed motorized boat towards the Damnoen Saduak floating market, where you will see local vendors in their Thai style canoes, laden with colorful fruits, and vegetables, gently plying their way through the canals looking to sell their goods.