Bangkok tours, things to do and tickets
TourHarbor recommends to you the best Bangkok online tour comparison. We'll help you to pick the most interesting travel activities among the wide variety of tours.
Compare skip-the-line tickets to attractions and other joyful experiences. Your Bangkok tour will impress every traveler. You will have lasting memories of multiple pleasing moments.
Exploring at night and by the iconic tuk tuk is a great way to discover Bangkok and learn about the local culture.
On this 4-hour tour you will:
• Whizz around Bangkok in a tuk tuk
• Visit The Flower Market, the grounds of Wat Arun, and Chinatown
• Explore the historic part of Bangkok, and see famous temples and sights illuminated at night
• Enjoy snacks, dinner and a dessert!
This is considered a cultural tour with food. However, it should not be considered an in-depth food tour.
This tour is available in 2 options:
• Small group join in tour with maximum 10 guests (available Wed / Fri / Sat / Sun)
• Private Tour for just yourself.
NOTE: We are now regularly running this tour after almost 2 years disruption due to COVID. We are regularly reviewing the route and may make changes as needed.
Our tour was carefully curated by a Bangkok chef and will take you on a journey through the backstreets of Old Bangkok mopping up a 16+ taster menu in street spots and eateries that have been serving locals for decades. It's not just about the food though. It's about the people behind the plates who have dedicated their lives to cooking on the street.
• Say goodbye to long, stressful bus journeys on this convenient small-group guided tour.
• See Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, the summer home of Thai kings, and explore the ruins of ancient Ayutthaya.
• Visit iconic sites, including Wat Mahathat, Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
• Learn about Thai Buddhism as you tour Ayutthaya’s ancient temples (wats)
• Experience unique itineraries crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides
• Hop aboard two-way transfers from Bangkok hotels within selected areas or National Stadium Station.
• Enjoy a TripGuru Signature experience: curated, solo travel-friendly, and in small groups.