Miami tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of day trips and things to do in Miami. Fun family experiences, group as well as individual tours to Miami with a detailed description, real reviews and photos.
Plan a trip and book your tour on our website. Find all you need for the perfect stay with Tourharbor.
The tour is schedule by doing the Bus Tour, Boat Tour, and then Everglsdes Tour. Depending on weather, we will change it to Everglsdes first, then bus tour, and then boat tour.
Your itinerary will be given at the time of check in.
You haven’t seen Miami until you’ve seen it from the water. Your bi-lingual English and Spanish tour guide will point out the famous homes and landmarks along the way. Enjoy a cash bar on board serving beverages and snacks. Our fleet consists of a bi-level yacht with air conditioning and first level large open windows and shaded top deck.
Expect to pass the famous villas of Villa Michaela located on Hibiscus, Flager Memorial Island, Villa Charmaine, Villa Angela located on San Marco Island at the Venetian Way and Al Capone’s Mansion plus the Famous Standard Spa and Resort located at Belle Island. Enjoy the view!
Upgrade to include a Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus ticket or Everglades!
Upgrade your ticket to the Premium or Deluxe Ticket where you can relax on a 90-minute cruise as you see the spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and “Millionaire’s Row™” – the Homes of the Rich and Famous™
Included on the Deluxe Ticket is the Everglades Experience tour, where we will take you to the wetlands filled with alligators and a whole lot of fun. After your airboat tour concludes, the excitement continues as you take in a live alligator presentation, compliments of the Gator Boys.
FIVE GOOD REASONS TO TAKE OUR ART DECO WALKING TOUR:
1. Our tour guides use the architecture of the buildings to tell the story of Miami Beach and its people.
2. Tour proceeds benefit our non-profit mission of promoting, preserving, and protecting the Miami Beach Art Deco Historic District.
3. Tour tickets include admission to the Art Deco Museum and Gift Shop, and the convenience of Welcome Center concierge services.
4. We have been awarded the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor: bitly/artdecoreview Check us out.
5. Credentialed through the MDPL Tour Guide Academy, we are twenty passionate volunteer tour guides who collectively have about 200 years of experience.