Cusco tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of tours and attractions in Cusco. Fun family holidays, group or individual tours to Cusco with an accurate description, real reviews and photos.
Plan a vacation and book your tour on our site. Find everything for amazing holiday with Tourharbor.
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu along the ancient footpath of the Incas directly into Machu Picchu through the famous Sun Gate. Experience many historic, archeological Inca sites on the way, with expert, local, indigenous guides who share insider knowledge of their Inca culture. Cloud forests, stunning mountain scenery, gourmet chefs & scenic campsites await you on this pilgrimage adventure journey of a lifetime.
Why book with TreXperience?
• Travel with an authentic Local Tour Operator
• Authentic camping experience with tents
• Support social projects that help the education of children
• Fare wages & proper treatment to porters and staff
• Arrive at the archeological sites at exclusive hours
• Return on Panoramic trains (Vistadome or 360°)
• Embark on an adventure-filled trek to Machu Picchu
• Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personalized experience
• Includes meals, accommodations, and entrance fees
• Spend a night stargazing in the Andean mountains
• Join a small-group trek with the Kings of the Salkantay Trail
• See Humantay Lake and beat the Salkantay Pass
• Spend three nights in exclusive accommodations in the middle of the mountains
• Visit an organic coffee farm in the High-jungle valleys
• Explore the World best UNESCO site: Machu Picchu
• Get to know a part of our cultural heritage at the Awanacancha Textile Museum.
• Discover the Pisac Archeological Site, a sacred location with impressive structures and marvelous landscapes.
• Find the perfect souvenir at the Pisac Artisan Market!
• Sample the best of the Peruvian gastronomy at a buffet restaurant along the Urubamba river.
• Visit the beautiful Ollantaytambo town and discover the last resistance point of the Incas during the war.
Once the adventure is over, you can choose to stay in Ollantaytambo and catch the train to Aguas Calientes, or head back to your hotel in Cusco.
Take this tour and learn everything about the legacy of the Incas in total comfort and in-style.
VIPAC refund cancellation Policy: if you cancel your booking before 20 days of the tour departure, we will refund 80% of the total amount. Cancellations with less than 20 days prior of the tour departure are non refundable in 100%.
Due to high demand of visitors to Machu Picchu and limited capacity, we suggest to book 60 days prior. Last minute bookings, less than 60 days, can be booked on midday and afternoon shifts.
The Short Inca Trail tour is perfect if you are short on time but still want to experience a full day of hiking on the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Hike with expert, indigenous guides through the vibrant rainforest & visit the ancient Inca archeological sites of Wiñay Wayna on your way to the Sun Gate entrance of Machu Picchu. Your adventure starts at KM104 instead of KM82 on the Inca Trail. Then we will take you to your hotel in Machu picchu town at night, at last enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu by an professional expert guide on day two.