Cusco tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of tours and attractions in Cusco. Fun family holidays, group or individual tours to Cusco with an accurate description, real reviews and photos.
Plan a vacation and book your tour on our site. Find everything for amazing holiday with Tourharbor.
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu along the ancient footpath of the Incas directly into Machu Picchu through the famous Sun Gate. Experience many historic, archeological Inca sites on the way, with expert, local, indigenous guides who share insider knowledge of their Inca culture. Cloud forests, stunning mountain scenery, gourmet chefs & scenic campsites await you on this pilgrimage adventure journey of a lifetime.
• Spend 4 days and 3 nights along the Salkantay Trek
• Sleep in comfort at the Sky Camp and set of accommodations along the trail
• Conquer Humantay Lake, Salkantay Pass, the Cloud Forest, and Machu Picchu
• Responsive small group tour for up to 10 people
Why book with TreXperience?
• Travel with an authentic Local Tour Operator
• Authentic camping experience with tents
• Support social projects that help the education of children
• Fare wages & proper treatment to porters and staff
• Arrive at the archeological sites at exclusive hours
• Return on Panoramic trains (Vistadome or 360°)
VIPAC refund cancellation Policy: if you cancel your booking before 20 days of the tour departure, we will refund 80% of the total amount. Cancellations with less than 20 days prior of the tour departure are non refundable in 100%.
Due to high demand of visitors to Machu Picchu and limited capacity, we suggest to book 60 days prior. Last minute bookings, less than 60 days, can be booked on midday and afternoon shifts.
• Join a small-group trek with the Kings of the Salkantay Trail
• See Humantay Lake and beat the Salkantay Pass
• Spend three nights in exclusive accommodations in the middle of the mountains
• Visit an organic coffee farm in the High-jungle valleys
• Explore the World best UNESCO site: Machu Picchu