Seoul tours, things to do and tickets
TourHarbor recommends to you the best Seoul online tour catalog. We'll help you to choose the most interesting things to do among the impressive variety of tours.
Compare skip-the-line tickets to attractions and other fun experiences. Your Seoul trip will impress each and every traveler. You will have unforgettable memories of many beautiful moments.
While the Cold War happened a long time ago, Korea is the only country that still remains divided as a consequence. The DMZ lies on the border between the North and the South. This is the most heavily fortified border in the whole world, so don’t miss the chance to see it! You should expect a truly immersive and unforgettable trip on all our DMZ tours!
What to expect – kickstart your trip with our seamless itinerary
Your experience while visiting the DMZ depends mainly on the quality of your tour guide. The only way to truly understand the impact of the DMZ is to visit with a very knowledgeable guide.
Besides the historical evidence of the war, there is a whole dimension of emotion to experience. Our professional tour guides are here to help you gain that more profound insight during our DMZ Half Day tour.
I can help you to take the passion of Korean traditional cuisine into your kitchen.
1. Local market tour and taste of street food
- Let's get fresh ingredients for the class and try street food in the Mangwon market that is one of the most popular in Seoul.
2. Learn Korean language briefly with welcome drink
3. Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- main 1 : Bibimbap (Mixed rice with Meat & Vegetables)
- main 2 : Dakgalbi (Stir-fried Chicken)
- main 3 : Haemul-pajeon (Seafood & Green onion Pancake)
- stew : Doenjang-jjigae (Fermented Soybean paste stew)
4. Enjoy Hanjeongsik
- Hanjeongsik means 'A Korean traditional course meal with more than 10 side dishes in total'.
We're offering the side dishes, dessert and drinks without any extra charge.
5. Try on 'Tal'
- You can try on Tal which is Korean traditional mask at stunning photo spot.
(Mon-Fri) "Ghostlore & Legends" Seodaemun Station, exit 4
(Sat-Sun) "The Original Ghostwalk" Anguk Station, exit 2