Medellin tours, things to do and tickets
TourHarbor is proud to recommend you the best Medellin online tour directory. We will help you to find the most attractive travel activities among the broad variety of day trips.
Compare skip-the-line tickets to attractions and many other wonderful experiences. Your Medellin visit will impress every person. You will collect unforgettable memories of many beautiful moments.
What does the tour include?
- Local guide in Spanish or English,
- Delicious Church Empanadas
- Patacon with Hogao
- Mango ice cream with salt and lemon
- Visit the neighborhood with the most graffiti in all of Medellin. (We will know the history behind many of these graffiti),
- Visit the escalators of Comuna 13,
- Visit an art gallery in Comuna 13,
- Artistic Shows in Comuna 13 We will also go to a viewpoint where the entire city of Medellín is displayed,
- Visit Independencia 2: this is another place full of graffiti and history,
Learn about the history of the largest urban mass grave in the world, which is in Commune 13.
Learn about the history of Pablo Escobar, from his most intimate and close bond... HIS FAMILY
In the museum are exposed the most precious articles of Pablo Escobar, that belong to his elder nephew Nicolás Escobar, among them:
* Furniture with hideouts.
* Crashed aircraft and helicopter parts.
* James bond's wetbike.
* The first racing car and his passion for speed.
* The Lambretta scooter that he used with his cousin and partner Gustavo Gaviria.
* The history of the neighborhood that he built and donate to the most vulnerable people.
* The historical aircraft of the Hacienda Napoles.
* Armored vehicles.
* The tour is done with a bilingual guide (Spanish-English).
* Souvenirs Store and crafts.
Why Colombia Coffee Tour:
- It's just a 20 minute ride! (from El Poblado neighborhood)
- The beautiful farm that you will visit is organic, it has 80 years of coffee tradition and it's surrounded by exuberant nature and gardens.
- Plus the farm, you will visit a Coffee Roasting company where only specialties coffees are processed and you will see the whole industrial part of the coffee production.
- Take a profesional coffee tasting of contest winner coffees with the best tasters and baristas.
"Everyone in our group of four agreed it was the best coffee tour we'd been on; between all of us we've done tours in Hawaii, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Uganda" - Scott Meekhot
What could be better than a bike city tour on a sunny day in Medellin?
During the day bike tour Medellin, you will visit the most representative touristic sights and spots that you would not go by your own, guided by local guides that know the city better than anyone. Duration of the bike tour is between 3 and 4 hours, departing every day at 9:30 AM and 3:00 Pm
In this way, you will get to know the city in a special route, including hidden parks, special streets, stunning viewpoints and iconic places.
Traveling is living, and we all want to know not only the places but also the characteristic flavors of each destination. YOU IMAGINE? Tour one of the most beautiful wonders of the world LA PIEDRA DEL PEÑOL while you learn about the history, culture and delight yourself with the main flavors of the region, experience GUATAPE AND LA PIEDRA DEL PEÑOL like never before, enjoy 7 tastings at different stops in the route.
Unique in the market, Two Tours in One Get to know the history of Antioquia Gastronomy and Live Guatape like never before.
We assure you, you will never think the same about coffee after taking this coffee tour with us.
So the question is: Is there a coffee plantation tour close to Medellin that can be done in half a day?
Of course there is! And we designed it thinking of your needs and budget.
It is only 30 minutes away from El Poblado and though it is near Medellin, the scenery is absolutely different and spectacular.
The coffee production stages you will see and participate in this coffee tour are:
• Planting the seeds
• Picking the ripe beans selectively
• Fermenting and washing
With all the knowledge you receive in this tour we ensure you will be in capacity of running your own coffee farm in the future, imagine how detailed it is.
Look no more and book now, we are available everyday!
To be considered one of the most dangerous cities in the world, to be named now as one of the most innovative and incredible to be inspired and to be able to see and bear witness to the aspirations and the strong desire of a people of Medellín, particularly the people of comuna 13 .and thus create and paint a beautiful future for themselves and their children.
A strong and dark past that has prevented us from seeing God's wisdom and plan, the people of Medellín are living proof that no matter what happened. it's time to move on and be an example of life to the world
You will have the opportunity to visit representative neighborhoods where he had his office, illuminated and created sports courts, the inflection park, where the old Monaco building was located, and the Pablo Escobar neighborhood, a place built by him to favor the most needy that has a mini museum with unpublished photos in which you and yours can relive part of the history of those dark years.
This is a way to learn another part of the history of Pablo Escobar.