Tuscany tours, things to do and tickets
The full list of tours and activities in Tuscany. Favorite family holidays, group as well as individual tours to Tuscany with a detailed description, real reviews and photos.
Plan a trip and book a trip on our site. Find everything for the perfect vacation with Tourharbor.
- The only round trip, one day tour from Florence to all five Cinque Terre villages
- Explore the Italian Riviera and enjoy spectacular coastal views
- Free time in the villages for wine tasting, souvenir shopping or for a swim in the turquoise waters at one of the area’s beaches
- A scenic boat ride along the Cinque Terre coastline (end March to end October only - weather permitting)
- Tour is only in English (not different languages contemporarly) to ensure maximum quality and customer service
In an amusing walk by Florence’s wonders, you'll understand why this city became the cradle of the Renaissance and changed our global history. You’ll also dive into the intrigues of one of the most powerful dynasties of all times, the Medici family, and you’ll realize their astounding impact, visible even in our daily lives. And many more! We’ll also give you useful information and tips about many different things: from how to avoid leather scams to how to choose the best gelato! To sum up, you’ll feel and see Florence with the heart and eyes of a local.
While you'll be led through the city you will be even accompanied through three centuries full of thrilling stories about the Medici family who influenced Florence’s history; little by little the Renaissance will become alive in front of you.
You will not be involved in a boring, neutral lecture, but in a pleasant stroll through the center of Florence, in a friendly and easy-going atmosphere.
Menu for lunch is bruschetta, pasta and a cheese and salami board
Numbers are limited to 10 people on this fun-filled Vespa tour, ensuring you'll enjoy a more personalized experience.
Please note that the order of the visits may change
(*) From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Monteriggioni and the return to Florence is approx 30 minutes earlier